[Starlingx-discuss] [Starling-discuss][stx-config] Replace starlingx Identity service with an external keystone.

张鲲鹏 zhang.kunpeng at 99cloud.net
Wed May 22 10:57:07 UTC 2019

Hi All,

I have a requirement that to deploy starlingx and replace the starlingx identity service with an existing keystone. My first idea is to modify starlingx and openstack services’ config files, create service users and endpoints in the external keystone,and restart services manually,finally it works. But I failed to install the standby controller.

As further study of starlingx, I may be can modify haproxy.cfg instead of all services’ config files. It is my second solution, but I don’t know whether it can work well to install other nodes.

Today I study the controllerconfig in stx-config, I want to know can it achieve my goals by configuring controller with a special answerfile?

Anybody could help me? Thanks.

Kunpeng