[Starlingx-discuss] [Containers] Sanity Test - ISO 20190522

Perez Carranza, Jose jose.perez.carranza at intel.com
Thu May 23 21:03:21 UTC 2019

Could be the images download?...  At the end the automation is using proxies over a NAT network on the host to download images form the public registry and this could cause some timeouts that could make apply fail,  so should be interesting check the logs (var/log/sysinv.log) and verify if is not failing due a timeout when downloading images. On our bare metal environments are using local registry the download is faster an hence we are not facing those issues.

Regards,
José