[Starlingx-discuss] [stx-ha] How to stop a service in stx?

Qian, Bin Bin.Qian at windriver.com
Mon May 27 12:40:02 UTC 2019

Kunpeng,

I can not comment on how to work with external keystone via haproxy, but if you want stop internal keystone service, you can use sm-deprovision util to deprovision it. This is the official way to exclude a service from being monitored by SM.
"sm-deprovision service-group-member <service_group> <service>" then followed by a reboot (host lock/unlock), or
"sm-deprovision service-group-member <service_group> <service> --apply" without a reboot. Note that you have to stop the service yourself if it is needed.
You have to do above on all controllers.

Regards,

Bin