[Starlingx-discuss] Community Call (May 29, 2019)
Bill.Zvonar at windriver.com
Wed May 29 15:40:48 UTC 2019
Notes & actions from today's call.
- per Saul, it's working in simplex, not in duplex yet
- general agreement that we'd like to get it into stx.2.0
- Dariush suggested we get a pre-submission sanity done by the PV team
- Saul to make a private build, how to go about getting PV to run a pre-submission sanity?
- Jose offered to help with this, if he gets an ISO
- Numan requested to be in the loop re: changes that'll impact the automation framework
- ACTION: Saul & Jose will work together on it, keep Numan in the loop
- the nomination period is open until end of this week, see Ildiko's email
- no candidates as of yet
- if anyone has any questions, please reach out to any of the election officials (Bill, Bruce, Ildiko)
- next week is the campaign - can ask questions of the candidates
- week after is the vote, unless we don't get enough candidates by then, of course
First Contact SIG
- per Bruce, he's looking for volunteers to help new people join the project
- create a SIG to help guide [potential] newcomers
- what's the starting point in our documentation?
- ACTION: Bruce will call the kick-off meeting next week
Actions from previous meetings...
- sanity status
- Christopher noted that they're not running sanity now since they're setting up for Ansible
- he has a list of 4 bugs that are currently impacting this, 2 still impacting
- they're working through these issues with Tee, they're getting closer
- we agreed to keep this topic alive here until it's boring
- virtual environment sanity
- Saul's continuing to work through issues, but sanity is running in virtual environment now
- installation wikis
- Bart acknowledged that Tee's update is on the wiki, per last week's action
- ACTION: per Bruce, the doc reviews are still in progress, he'll send a link after this meeting
- milestone-3 planning
- ongoing action as we drive towards the MS-3 milestone
- a place to store (really) large log files for Launchpads - update from the infrastructure team?
- ACTION: Bruce to follow up with the OSF infrastructure team on this
From: Zvonar, Bill
Sent: Tuesday, May 28, 2019 9:16 AM
To: starlingx-discuss at lists.starlingx.io
Subject: Community Call (May 29, 2019)
Reminder of tomorrow's Community call - please feel free to add to the agenda at .
 etherpad: https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/stx-status
 call details: https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Starlingx/Meetings#7am_PDT_.2F_1500_UTC_-_Community_Call
 meeting start time in various time-zones: https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20190529T1400
More information about the Starlingx-discuss