[Starlingx-discuss] Election prep - looking for additional eligible voters

Shuquan Huang huang.shuquan at 99cloud.net
Fri May 31 03:49:42 UTC 2019

Hi Bruce,

I nominate the guys below who are also contributing to StarlingX.

Kan, Hong - kan.hong at 99cloud.net <mailto:kan.hong at 99cloud.net> - Deliver StarlingX Workshop during Denver Summit
Jiang, Jianqing - jiang.jianqing at 99cloud.net <mailto:jiang.jianqing at 99cloud.net> - Deliver StarlingX Workshop during Denver Summit
WangYa - wang.ya at 99cloud.net <mailto:wang.ya at 99cloud.net> - Working on nova upstream for StarlingX
ZhuBoxiang - zhu.boxiang at 99cloud.net <mailto:zhu.boxiang at 99cloud.net> - Working on nova upstream for StarlingX
GaoHanxiang - gao.hanxiang at 99cloud.net <mailto:gao.hanxiang at 99cloud.net> - Working on horizon upstream for StarlingX
WuDuoChao - wu.duochao at 99cloud.net <mailto:wu.duochao at 99cloud.net> - Working on horizon upstream for StarlingX

On May 24, 2019, at 1:46 AM, Jones, Bruce E <bruce.e.jones at intel.com> wrote:

If you have checked in a change to any of the StarlingX git repos within the last year, you can ignore this email.  We will  pull info out of our git repos to confirm your status as an eligible voter.

If you have served in a leadership role in the project (TSC member, TL or PL) and your name is on the list I sent out yesterday, you can ignore this email.  You are eligible voters.

The StarlingX governance document [0] says “The project’s Technical Steering Committee can grant Contributor status for other contributions at its discretion.”  I am collecting a list of community members who have made “other contributions” to the project.  This could include filing bugs, running test suites,  or other activities which benefit the project.

If you think you’ve made a contribution to the project that won’t show up in the above two lists, please send me a brief note describing your contribution(s).  I will make a list of all such potential voters and submit the list to the TSC for their review & approval.

Thank you!

          Brucej

[0] https://docs.starlingx.io/governance/reference/tsc/stx_charter.html <https://docs.starlingx.io/governance/reference/tsc/stx_charter.html>