[Starlingx-discuss] Minutes: StarlingX Release Meeting - Oct 31/2019

Cabrales, Ada ada.cabrales at intel.com
Fri Nov 1 21:07:58 UTC 2019

Hello,

    I built a test plan for openstack only, and , if we can get help from Wind River to execute it, we would need 2 weeks for running this special test plan.

   In the other hand, Cristopher just sent the confirmation for the sanity tests ran in the Engineering Build with train integrated. It's green.

Regards
Ada