[Starlingx-discuss] Git tagging and PBR versions

Saul Wold sgw at linux.intel.com
Sun Nov 3 14:09:40 UTC 2019

I think I worked it out.

The difference in the OpenStack repos is they actually use the "Sem-Ver:
feature" tag & info in commit messages and that causes the minor number
bump internally in PBR to 20.1.0 or 8.1.0 and then decrements for the
development version number with 9999.devX

So we may want to consider adding in the Sem-Ver: tag on a master commit
for the repos.

Thoughts?

Sau!