[Starlingx-discuss] Train patch elimination

Alonso, Juan Carlos juan.carlos.alonso at intel.com
Wed Nov 6 15:18:13 UTC 2019

Hello,

I hope also the community can help with this questions.

@Chen, Yan<mailto:yan.chen at intel.com>
Can you help me to verify if this feature is still disabled on Train version: Horizon/CSRF AngularJS Fixes ?
On last test plan for Stein this feature was no longer required on Horizon and was disabled on SarlingX code.

@Gerry.Kopec at windriver.com<mailto:Gerry.Kopec at windriver.com>
About the Live Migration bugs I mentioned on the last meeting, almost all of them are merged, except the last three.
All those patches are related to live migration, so my question is if I perform live migrations such patches will be covered or should be tested in a different way?
The last three were marked as Unlikely and was not merged on Stein. I don't have more info about such patches.

Enable delete bound trunk for linux bridge agent:  https://review.opendev.org/#/c/605589
0040-rpc-removing-timeout-backoff-multiplier.patch (2e4ca00): https://review.opendev.org/#/c/623401 and https://review.opendev.org/#/c/626109
0062-dvr-force-admin-state-update-before-distri.patch (edf9731): https://review.opendev.org/#/c/625134
0065-dvr-do-not-create-agent-gateway-ports-unle.patch (2857911): https://review.opendev.org/#/c/628071
0077-api-reject-routes-with-invalid-network-val.patch (6ed8fe6): https://review.opendev.org/#/c/623415
0014-add-support-for-querying-quotas-with-usage.patch (71c07d7): https://review.opendev.org/#/c/621507/
Prevent DHCP from processing stale RPC messages: ??
0039-dhcp-handle-concurrent-port-creation-error.patch (a38f89): ??
0047-wsgi-prevent-accepting-socket-without-a-gr.patch (8e72491): ??

Regards.
Juan Carlos Alonso