[Starlingx-discuss] relocating distcloud and distcloud-client repos from stx/git to stx

Penney, Don Don.Penney at windriver.com
Wed Nov 6 18:18:23 UTC 2019

These updates have now merged.

Cheers,
Don.

From: Penney, Don
Sent: Monday, November 04, 2019 2:47 PM
To: 'starlingx-discuss at lists.starlingx.io' (starlingx-discuss at lists.starlingx.io)
Subject: relocating distcloud and distcloud-client repos from stx/git to stx

Hi all,

As part of the build layering work, we're moving the distcloud and distcloud-client repos from stx/git to stx, and moving the corresponding build and other associated files from stx/upstream to those repos. This will allow us to configure these repos as being in the flock layer, rather than distro, for the build layering feature.

https://review.opendev.org/#/q/topic:move-distcloud+(status:open+OR+status:merged)

The bulk of these reviews are basically cherry-picks - a reformatted patch of the historical patches to the files in stx/upstream, in order to maintain the history of these files after the move to the new repo.

Cheers,
Don.

Don Penney, Developer, Wind River