[Starlingx-discuss] StarlingX 2.0 Release Upgrade Functionality

Anirudh Gupta Anirudh.Gupta at hsc.com
Tue Nov 19 04:46:52 UTC 2019

Hi Team,

Can anyone please provide any update to my Query:

I have installed StarlingX 2.0 on Bare metal. It is based on Openstack Stein Release.

Is there any option in StarlingX to upgrade the existing Stein Release to latest Train Release with zero down time?

Regards
Anirudh Gupta

I have installed StarlingX 2.0 on Bare metal. It is based on Openstack Stein Release.

Is there any option in StarlingX to upgrade the existing Stein Release to latest Train Release with zero down time?

Please suggest the steps to do so?

Regards
Anirudh Gupta

DISCLAIMER: This electronic message and all of its contents, contains information which is privileged, confidential or otherwise protected from disclosure. The information contained in this electronic mail transmission is intended for use only by the individual or entity to which it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient or may have received this electronic mail transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete / destroy all copies of this electronic mail transmission without disclosing, copying, distributing, forwarding, printing or retaining any part of it. Hughes Systique accepts no responsibility for loss or damage arising from the use of the information transmitted by this email including damage from virus.