[Starlingx-discuss] Calsoft's Contribution- StarlingX simplex All-in-one Openstack Deployment

Saichandu Behara saichandu.behara at calsoftinc.com
Tue Nov 26 11:33:05 UTC 2019

Hello all,

We are ready with one more contribution.

The deployment of Openstack in StarlingX all-in-one Simplex is done
successfully. It is containing StarlingX with k8s, EdgeX and Openstack.
But we faced some challenges during whole process. Thus, to ease the
process for a newbie, we have created ready-to-use qcow2 images. One can
simply use this image to deploy the VM /(containing StarlingX with
//K8//S, EdgeX//and Openstack)/. Below are the links for
StarlingX_all-in-one_Edgex_with_Openstack setup Document and Image link.

Setup Document:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=110kbsRoBFZQ3J99hobu0QGxC_xchYwKk

Image: https://drive.google.com/open?id=14jxBWnB5ydCk2sf_jc7I2B_e0aTC-rc6

Please let us know where can we upload these images and documents

--
Thanks & Regards
Sai Chandu Behara