[Starlingx-discuss] Problems downloading mirror in centos8 environment

付勇 fuyong at neusoft.com
Thu Nov 28 03:40:45 UTC 2019

Hi StarlingX team

I’m upgrading starlingx to centos8 and have a question to ask for help.

problem:

I cannot download the specified version of srpm through the dnf download --source command.

Eg:

About two weeks ago, I was able to download the bash-4.4.19-7.el8.src.rpm file through the “dnf download --source bash-4.4.19-7.el8” command in centos8.

But now I cannot download the bash-4.4.19-7.el8.src.rpm file with this command, even if I can download it at http://vault.centos.org/8.0.1905/BaseOS/Source/SPackages/ .

Error info:

No package bash-4.4.19-7.el8.src available.

Exiting due to strict setting.

Error: No package bash-4.4.19-7.el8.src available.

please contact me, If you have any good suggestions.

Thank you

Best Regards

Wish you happy everyday!

Yong.Fu- Neusoft

is intended only for the use of the intended recipient and may be confidential and/or privileged of
Neusoft Corporation, its subsidiaries and/or its affiliates. If any reader of this communication is
not the intended recipient, unauthorized use, forwarding, printing,  storing, disclosure or copying
immediately notify the sender by return e-mail, and delete the original message and all copies from
your system. Thank you.