[Starlingx-discuss] Cancelling this week's community marketing planning call

Ildiko Vancsa ildiko.vancsa at gmail.com
Tue Oct 1 10:10:51 UTC 2019

Hi,

Due to conflicts I won’t be available to run this week’s community marketing call and decided to cancel.

We have an ongoing discussion on the project overview slides that needs some input from anyone interested in contributing that activity. You can find all the pointers and notes on the meeting etherpad: https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/2019_StarlingX_Marketing_Plans

Please chime in to the discussions on the etherpad and let me know if you have any questions prior to the next meeting.

Thanks,
Ildikó