[Starlingx-discuss] Distro.openstack meeting nodes Oct 1 2019

Jones, Bruce E bruce.e.jones at intel.com
Tue Oct 1 15:56:25 UTC 2019

We had limited attendance due to the Chinese holiday day.  I received a brief update from Yong on the status of the Train migration but we did not have the right people in attendance to discuss the other topics.

       Brucej

10/1/2019 meeting

*         Upgrade to Train - Shuicheng suggests deferring Keystone upgrade until the CentOS RPM is available.  Is this OK, will we hit compatibility issues?  Not discussed

*         Test plan update  - Yong - not discussed

*         Train migration update https://storyboard.openstack.org/#!/story/2006544

o   Yong: Regarding Train upgrade, we are making some progress and very likely we will work out an EB for testing by Oct 11th, next Friday. And will try to catch up making patches ready before Feature Freeze Milestone Oct 16.

*         Upstream progress - not discussed

*         Opens - none