[Starlingx-discuss] Community Call (Oct 2, 2019)

Zvonar, Bill Bill.Zvonar at windriver.com
Tue Oct 1 20:39:03 UTC 2019

Hi all, reminder of the Community call tomorrow.

Reminder that we're going to continue our 2.0 Retrospective tomorrow - what went well & areas for improvement.

Feel free to add to the agenda at [0]...

- upcoming elections and project/repo restructuring
- 2.0 retrospective discussion
- Brucej: The recent updates to Kubernetes 1.16 and to add Redfish support are both great candidates for Release Notes for 3.0, for docs.starlingX.io and maybe even a blog post.  Can the teams doing the development also make the doc updates (with the help of the Docs team of course)?  Are new tests or changes to existing tests needed?
- and the usual standing topics...
            - Gerrit reviews that need attention
            - Red sanity learnings
            - unanswered requests for help in the mailing list
            - open AR review

Bill...

[0] etherpad: https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/stx-status
[1] call details: https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Starlingx/Meetings#7am_PDT_.2F_1400_UTC_-_Community_Call