[Starlingx-discuss] openSUSE: High Availability Update

Arce Moreno, Abraham abraham.arce.moreno at intel.com
Tue Oct 8 22:33:27 UTC 2019

Dear high availability community:

Here you have the first level of tests for each of the service manager
components to confirm there are no more package dependencies
missing, all command were successful:

  sm-common: na
  sm: na
  sm-db aka libsm_db1: consult sm.db via sqlite3 and .tables commands
  sm-client: executed smc command
  sm-tools: executed sm-dump and sm-query commands
  sm-api: executed sm-api command

Your feedback is welcome for the following reviews so this activity can
be completed:

- [0] openSUSE: Runtime Dependencies
- [1] openSUSE: Open Build Service Artifacts

I will continue with the next level of installation tests still undefined, if
you have any suggestion, please let me know so I can incorporate it into
this testing process.

In addition, I would like to get your initial comments in the sm-db
terminology:

- [2] Service Manager Baseline Documentation

This is a work in progress review of what it will be the general
documentation for high availability, to be published under our official
docs starlingx ha section [3], see in [4] the rendered example.
If you have existing ha documentation, I can port it into the rst format
to speed up its completion.

[0] https://review.opendev.org/#/c/687429/
[1] https://review.opendev.org/#/c/679686/
[2] https://review.opendev.org/#/c/687120/