[Starlingx-discuss] Debranding mirror and local repo

Saul Wold sgw at linux.intel.com
Tue Oct 8 23:01:41 UTC 2019

Folks,

I am starting the debranding of the cento-mirror creation and build
tools that read from the cgcs-centos-repo and cgcs-tis-repo. These will
be renamed centos-repo and local-repo respectively.

I know this will also affect the CENGN build. We may want to have a
discussion about if this should continue for 3.0 or just wait to post
3.0, I am open to others thoughts on this.

This will also require some documentation changes, I will help out with
the docs changes, but I would like to make sure I am doing it in the
correct place, and for the correct release (master).

There are other changes that I have proposed that can be handled
stand-alone apart from the repo renaming.

Sau!