[Starlingx-discuss] [TSC] Meeting minutes - 10/10

Jolliffe, Ian Ian.Jolliffe at windriver.com
Thu Oct 10 15:26:11 UTC 2019

10/10/2019:
Election update
	Need to capture contributors to projects besides what we can extract from Gerrit
	Some projects don't have repositories assigned
	In some case there might be other contributors than those who committed code or documentation to the project
Nomination period is now open - closes UTC evening Sunday - see election site
	PL and TL elections - contributors who are electing in case of a need for a formal election
	5 projects don't have repos at this point or people who haven't made a commit but are making contributions.
	Making additions to recognize ATC's who weren't picked up by the automation
	How to automate - for projects without repos?  Make this easier next time around.

Other topics:
Summit - who's going
	Saul, Ian, Shuquan, Brent, others?
	Project onboarding - yes - need someone to present
	Project update - Shuquan - anyone else to present. Saul.
PTG - agenda and plans - 1.5 days - we are looking for input from the community for the agenda, please see what we have already below.
	Test - and test evolution
	Growing the community - and interactions
	Plans for Release 4.0
	Documentation
	Cross project -
		Kata Containers
		others
Working sessions -
	contributor guides, workflows, start on community calls
	other hands on items - test frameworks, coding something?