[Starlingx-discuss] Marketing planning call overview slide deck

Ildiko Vancsa ildiko.vancsa at gmail.com
Fri Oct 11 12:55:10 UTC 2019

Hi,

It is a friendly reminder that we will have the next community marketing planning call next Wednesday (October 16). The agenda items include a discussion about the overview slide deck and overview diagrams as well as start planning for the release 3.0 communications.

Anyone who is interested in participating you can find links to the slide deck alternatives as well as further details on previous discussions: https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/2019_StarlingX_Marketing_Plans

Please add your thoughts and ideas to the etherpad so we can elaborate on them further on the call.

Thanks and Best Regards,
Ildikó