[Starlingx-discuss] opendev statistics

Xie, Cindy cindy.xie at intel.com
Sat Oct 19 00:08:04 UTC 2019

Normally github watches & stars are used to measure how the project is fitting the community interest. For myself, when somebody recommend an OSS project to me, I will go to github and see how popular it is, and there are what I am looking for.

The feature you described below to me, not sure how often people are using them, but as it's not explicitly visible to observers, it is difficult to use judge the community fit I think.

Cindy Xie
IAGS