[Starlingx-discuss] StarlingX TSN Application

Le, Huifeng huifeng.le at intel.com
Wed Oct 23 02:11:19 UTC 2019

Abraham,

Xu, Yizhou mailto: yizhoux.xu at intel.com should be added as Co-Authored-By. Thanks much!

Best Regards,
Le, Huifeng

-----Original Message-----
From: Arce Moreno, Abraham <abraham.arce.moreno at intel.com>
Sent: Wednesday, October 23, 2019 3:21 AM
To: starlingx-discuss at lists.starlingx.io
Subject: [Starlingx-discuss] StarlingX TSN Application

Dear StarlingX TSN team,

As part of our story "Add an STX configuration guide" [0], can you please confirm we can start the translation this week of the guide in wiki format:
  "Deploying and Running TSN application in StarlingX Virtual Machine Workload Mode" [1] to our official documentation in rst format:
  "StarlingX R3.0 Installation Guides" [2]

- We will submit the review with --author "Huifeng Le mailto:huifeng.le at intel.com",
  is there any other person that should be added as Co-Authored-By?
- Is there any other consideration to stop this translation?

[0] https://storyboard.openstack.org/#!/story/2006289
[1] https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/StarlingX/Networking/TSN
[2] https://docs.starlingx.io/deploy_install_guides/r3_release/index.html