[Starlingx-discuss] I have a question to ask you about instance console access in Horizon.

Yong Hu yong.hu at intel.com
Wed Oct 30 00:18:55 UTC 2019

Pls see my feedback online.

On 2019/10/29 9:06 PM, 강동훈 wrote:
> Hi StarlingX Team
>
> Instances are being created from the Starlingx dashboard rather than
> from the open-stack dashboard in the Starlingx learn video.

We have 2 dashboards at this moment: openstack horizon
(http://<your_OAM_IP>:31000) and stx-gui (http://<your_OAM_IP>:8080)

> Can I do this on AIO-SX? Please let me know what to do if you can.

Sure you can access OpenStack Horizon as long as you have already
applied "stx-openstack" (which is a set of containerized openstack services)
> And i can't access the instance from OpenStack Horizons. Can you tell me
> how to do it?

Once OpenStack services are running up on StarlingX, AND you've created
your VMs, you can access the vnc console of VM instance on OpenStack
Horizon page.