[Starlingx-discuss] [ Test ] Meeting notes - 09/03

Cabrales, Ada ada.cabrales at intel.com
Tue Sep 3 23:52:45 UTC 2019

Agenda for 09/03
Attendees: Elio, Cristopher, Fernando, Jose, Maria P, Richo, JC, Yang
1. Sanity status - Cristopher
   Got back to run only one sanity: from master branch.

   Still green - updates made after two new features added last week: huge pages and one item less in the install menu.

   For maintenance release (trending to Sep 30) we will have an extra ISO. 

   At WRS - 
   OpenStack horizon cannot be reached - intermittent failure (60% of the time is happening) - https://bugs.launchpad.net/starlingx/+bug/1841833  
   App port unreachable from external -  https://bugs.launchpad.net/starlingx/+bug/1841802
   Configuration is out-of-date alarm was not cleared after SX host lock/unlock -  https://bugs.launchpad.net/starlingx/+bug/1841620
        Elio to test at Intel side and make notes in the launchpad

   Unified sanity - test coverage is identified. JC and Ada to work on a plan and present it in next week. 
2. stx.2.0 - latest updates
   Feature testing
        Last test from ironic was successful - finished on mid last week
   Final regression
        Done - 95.2% of pass rate.

3. stx.3.0 - split of features
   Initial split between WRS and Intel is here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1n9P7as4iqO55DytIRuIGdyc7x0n2WM_q-cMfHcItJlY/edit?usp=sharing
   Each feature will have an assignee, responsible for contacting the feature owner and scope the testing required.
4. Pytest framework - any progress running it @ Intel?
   There's the need to adapt some of the things pytest is asking to integrate it with robot. 
   A shell script for setting up the env has been sent by Yang
   Natbox is required - requires a networking person to work on configuring it. 
   JC will join the task and work with Elio.

   This is critical for regression testing going on. 

5. Opens
    Yang - help required to verify a launchpad -  https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1824831
      Richo to contact Yang to work on this
   Jose - maintenace releases - is there a way to tag releases/milestones into the repo?
      One suggestion is to make a branch per release. 
      Cristopher, Jose and Yang to work on this request/requirement.


More information about the Starlingx-discuss mailing list