[Starlingx-discuss] Fail to change config of nova-compute container

Kopec, Gerald (Gerry) Gerry.Kopec at windriver.com
Mon Sep 9 18:24:15 UTC 2019

Agree with what Bob is saying that you should normally set remote storage via host label.

In terms of overriding the setting via system helm-override-update command.  If the configuration is set as a per host override, then you have to override it in the overrides/nova_compute/hosts section of the nova config.

Gerry