[Starlingx-discuss] Edge whitepaper and tutorial authors needed

Ildiko Vancsa ildiko.vancsa at gmail.com
Mon Sep 9 18:59:44 UTC 2019

Hi,

I’m reaching out to point you to two mail threads on the edge-computing mailing list.

The edge working group is looking into writing up a second whitepaper with a few detailed use cases and information about the reference architecture work the group has been doing. If you are interested in this work please __reach out to me or check out this mail thread__: http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/edge-computing/2019-September/000632.html

The other work item is writing up edge tutorials about frameworks to a German magazine. __This is a short deadline activity, please reach out to me if you are interested in participating.__ For further information please see this mail thread: http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/edge-computing/2019-September/000633.html

Please let me know if you have questions to any of the above.

Thanks,
Ildikó