[Starlingx-discuss] StarlingX Bootimage.iso Queries

Ezpeer Chen ezpeerchen at gmail.com
Tue Sep 10 08:08:17 UTC 2019

Dear all,

StarlingX could be installed from bootable USB no matter which version it
is.

I could use rufus software to create bootable STX USB with ISO mode.

Dear Gupta,

Your usb issue:

Your grub should have this parameters "LABEL=OE_ISO_BOOT"
Make sure  "OE_ISO_BOOT"  It will appear twice as the same. Both uppercase
or lowercase.

You can try it.

Thanks

Pratik M. <pvmpublic at gmail.com> 於 2019年9月10日 週二 下午3:43寫道: