[Starlingx-discuss] repo tool and starlingX: where is the meta file?

Martinez Landa, Hayde hayde.martinez.landa at intel.com
Wed Sep 11 15:18:56 UTC 2019

As Erich mentioned,

Here is the link[0] to the documentation where it is explained

[0] https://docs.starlingx.io/contributor/build_guides/current/index.html#download-source-code-repositories

On 9/11/19, 10:13 AM, "Cordoba Malibran, Erich" <erich.cordoba.malibran at intel.com> wrote:

    Hi,

    You can find the manifest file in the starlingx/manifest repo.

    https://opendev.org/starlingx/manifest/src/branch/master/default.xml

    and you can use it with:

    repo init -u https://opendev.org/starlingx/manifest.git -m default.xml

    - Erich

    On 9/11/19, 10:09 AM, "Dominig ar Foll (Intel Open Source)" <dominig.arfoll at fridu.net> wrote:

        Hello,

        I wanted to ease my tracking of StarlingX code and I notice that in the
        deprecated wiki and in some message on this mailing list, the use of the
        repo tool for syncing source was name.
        Unfortunately, I could not find anywhere, the location of the repo meta
        file that I need as input to achieve my easy/lazy tracking of all the
        project code.
        Would someone be able to point me to the adequate documentation ?
        Thanks.

        --
        Dominig ar Foll
        Senior Software Architect