[Starlingx-discuss] Full process to update/add documentation pages

Dominig ar Foll (Intel Open Source) dominig.arfoll at fridu.net
Thu Sep 12 08:49:21 UTC 2019

Hello,

I follow the documentation instruction to add more documentation.
I have created my page locally and I have two questions :
  - how do I get a gerrit login to push my documentation review ?
  - how can I check locally, before pushing, how my page will look ?

Finally I must say that, to my little brain" the paragraph 'Closing Out
a Bug or Story' is less than clear.
I had look at the tox.ini file (only 1 exists at the directory root) and
add no clue where I should add the requested information.

--
Dominig ar Foll
Senior Software Architect