[Starlingx-discuss] Issue with executing the all in one simplex - bootstrap.yml

Zvonar, Bill Bill.Zvonar at windriver.com
Thu Sep 12 13:20:37 UTC 2019

Hi Pavan, as discussed yesterday, I’m a bit baffled why your emails aren’t showing up on the mailing list (at least not in the archive [0]).

Am wondering if it'll show up here now, since I'm including starlingx-discuss at lists.starlingx.io in the to list of my reply.

Do you get any kind of bounce when you send to starlingx-discuss at lists.starlingx.io?

Bill...

[0] http://lists.starlingx.io/pipermail/starlingx-discuss/2019-September/thread.html