[Starlingx-discuss] [ Test ] meeting notes for 09/10

Dean Troyer dtroyer at gmail.com
Thu Sep 12 18:05:00 UTC 2019

On Thu, Sep 12, 2019 at 12:51 PM Jones, Bruce E <bruce.e.jones at intel.com> wrote:
> > Upversion Openstack to Train - JC to get in contact to Bruce and ask for the plan.
> Hi JC.  I don't know enough to have a plan for this.  What testing do you think is needed?  What did we do for 2.0?
>
> Distro.openstack folks - what do we think needs to be done here?

What we discussed earlier in the week:

* build a manifest file pointing to master OpenStack repos
* perform as much of the build process required to get all of the
OpenStack bits (this may no longer be a full build?)
* run sanity
* run other tests TBD

I would think that last point requires someone who knows what tests
are likely to be impacted by OpenStack changes, specifically things
that are new since Stein.  The high-level summaries of tha are being
written now, but with OpenStack's general policy of writing release
notes with code there already are detailed release notes in every repo
to scan for changes.

dt

--
Dean Troyer