[Starlingx-discuss] [Build] Build layering reviews

Scott Little scott.little at windriver.com
Thu Sep 12 20:55:22 UTC 2019

My prototype code for the layered build has been posted to gerrit.
(listed below)

I was briefly able to build all layers, and produce an iso with the same
package content as the cengn build.  Then I was diverted by non-trivial
changes to the restructuring work. What I have posted is now several
weeks out of date and will almost certainly will not work.  The devil is
in keeping the lst files in sync with the ever changing master branch.

Other commitments will prevent me from resuming this work until
November.  If anyone wants to whip the lst files into shape and try to
get the build working again, be my guest.

Final delivery will require changes to the CENGN build scripts (Don or
Myself), and a freeze on packaging changes will likely be required for
aprox 3 days to finalize the lst files.

Scott

---------------- <Snip> ----------------

https://review.opendev.org/#/c/681821/1