[Starlingx-discuss] [Important] repo restructuring (typo errors in new repo)

Dominig ar Foll (Intel Open Source) dominig.arfoll at fridu.net
Fri Sep 13 15:22:41 UTC 2019

Hello,

I have noticed when updating the _service fiile on the OBS that at least
a new location is incorrect.
Having only read write, I cannot do the correction.

- Line 16 stx-config    puppet-modules-wrs/puppet-nfv    puppet-nfv
stx-puppet    monitor-armada-app

Dominig

On 13/09/2019 15:48, Scott Little wrote:
> Sorry, I left an active filter on column N.  Fixed now.
>
> Scott
>

> On 2019-09-11 12:41 p.m., Dominig ar Foll (Intel Open Source) wrote:
>>
>> On 09/09/2019 15:53, Scott Little wrote:
>>> We have a green sanity.
>>>
>>> The freeze is now lifted.
>>>
>>> There is a spreadsheet [1] that maps the location of packages from old
>>> to new.
>>>
>>> Scott
>>>
>>> [1]
>>> https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1zURL1UlDST8lnvw3dMlNWN6pkLX6EVF6TDBwNR9TQik/edit#gid=1697053
>>>

>> The spread sheet is showing as an empty one.
>> Lines 2 till 253 are hidden and the sheet is in read only for
>> external user.
>>
>> Could you please help us to see where packages have been moved.
>> I need it to re-enable build on OBS.
>>
>> Thanks.

Dominig ar Foll
Senior Software Architect