[Starlingx-discuss] Community Call (Sep 18, 2019)
Bill.Zvonar at windriver.com
Tue Sep 17 11:41:19 UTC 2019
Hi folks, reminder of the Community call tomorrow.
Topics on the agenda include these - feel free to add more at ...
- 3.0 Milestone-2
- Upcoming elections and project/repo restructuring
- Erich's Guide to deploy simplex StarlingX 2.0 in a virtual environment
- Requirements for commit messages
- Project overview slide deck update
- FYI: how to 'delete' a StoryBoard
- and, lots of new ARs from last week's meeting
 etherpad: https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/stx-status
 call details: https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Starlingx/Meetings#7am_PDT_.2F_1400_UTC_-_Community_Call
 meeting start time in various time-zones: https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20190918T1400
More information about the Starlingx-discuss