[Starlingx-discuss] Need volunteers for OpenStack upgrade

wang.ya wang.ya at 99cloud.net
Tue Sep 17 13:30:59 UTC 2019

Hi:

36618: Did you mean generate docker image from OpenStack train code and test they can work, not build stx from OpenStack train code?

36621: The main code of NUMA aware live migration was merged upstream, need we port it to stx-nova? [1]

36622: I can help with this because I’m using ironic, but I’m not very familiar with stx-config & openstack-helm :(

[1]: https://review.opendev.org/#/q/(status:merged+OR+status:open)+project:openstack/nova+branch:master+topic:bp/numa-aware-live-migration

Best Regards