[Starlingx-discuss] Missing cores from new repos

Miller, Frank Frank.Miller at windriver.com
Wed Sep 18 14:47:02 UTC 2019

Saul:

Scott sent out a proposal for the new repos and which people should be Cores at the time of the restructuring.  He based it on the existing Cores as best he could tell. You and I and I think others provided input at the time.  At that time I thought we had it correct but apologies if we missed anyone.  Since Scott has already done the exercise you have asked in your email today, I would instead suggest that you or any other Core look through the Cores list [1] and send an email for any repo where you think someone was missed.

Frank
[1] https://review.opendev.org/#/admin/groups/?filter=starlingx