[Starlingx-discuss] update spreadsheetcgts-client
scott.little at windriver.com
Thu Sep 19 15:44:15 UTC 2019
Just checked CENGN's latest build. The relocation and rename have NOT
The work item is as follows ...
* Relocate from git 'config', subdir 'sysinv/cgts-client', to git
'utilities', subdir 'system-client', *with full git histor**y.*
* Rename rpm package from 'cgts-client' to 'system-client'
* Fix rpm packages that list cgts-client as a require or build require
* Rename python module from 'cgts-client' to 'system-client'
* Scan function names and/or variables for any that contain 'cgts' ...
replace with 'system' ... can we do this in a backward compatible way?
* Fix users of the client to import using the new name, and reference
any renamed functions/data.
* Fix ISO and/or docker images that list this package for inclusion.
On 2019-09-16 12:03 p.m., Dominig ar Foll (Intel Open Source) wrote:
> In the new/old repo conversion spread sheet I see the following line.
> stx-config sysinv/cgts-client cgts-client utilities
> system-client system-client This relocation deferred till a future
> It seems that the move has already be done.
> Could some one with write access on the spreadsheet do the update.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Starlingx-discuss