[Starlingx-discuss] Minutes: StarlingX Release Meeting - Sept 19/2019
Ghada.Khalil at windriver.com
Thu Sep 19 21:10:38 UTC 2019
Agenda/Minutes are posted at:
- Release Plan: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ZFR-9-riwhIwiBYBmWmi1qOVyHtgJ8Xk_FaF2jp5rY0/edit#gid=1010323020
- StoryBoard Dashboard: https://storyboard.openstack.org/#!/board/186
- Readout from review with TSC -- Bill
- Reviewed stx.3.0 milestone-2 status: http://lists.starlingx.io/pipermail/starlingx-discuss/2019-September/005881.html
- No main concerns raised by the TSC team.
- Milestone-2 can be declared.
- Items to keep an eye on:
- Upversion openstack to train
- Not making a lot of progress on securing resources; no volunteers from the community; only partially staffed
- Tasks are defined
- A few will be covered by 99cloud.
- The main task is not covered yet
- Bruce reaching out to the broader Intel community as well as Cindy; may need to shift resources from other features.
- Tracking Feature Test Completion in SB
- Agreed to have the test prime add a "Feature Test" to the top-level story for each feature.
- Gives us a more visible way of tracking when feature test is done (story won't merge until task is marked as complete)
- Example: https://storyboard.openstack.org/#!/story/2005516
- Task: [Feature Test] Time Sensitive Networking
- stx.2.0 branch: https://review.opendev.org/#/q/projects:+starlingx+branch:r/stx.2.0
- 7 commits merged since stx.2.0 final compile - 2 security fixes & 2 bugs
- To be cherrypicked: (waiting for sanity/soak. Note added requesting the developers to cherrypick when appropriate)
- stx.2.0 gating bugs: https://bugs.launchpad.net/starlingx/+bugs?field.tag=stx.2.0
- Current count: 12
- Discuss date for an initial rc build for maintenance release
- Ada confirmed that the test team can run a sanity and automated regression
- Any manual regression would be focused on the bug fixes that got merged
- Agreed to have an "rc" build for the maintenance release on Sept 25 with sanity/regression on Sept 26-27
- stx.2.0 Process: ** email sent to mailing list **
- Merge the fix in master first
- Wait for a green sanity on master (load including the fix)
- Optional: wait for soak or targeted testing on master. This is left at the discretion of the developer depending on the complexity/risk of the code change.
- Cherry-pick the fix to r/stx.2.0 & work thru the merge process
- Bill is suggesting we do a community retrospective for stx.2.0
- what went well? what can be done better?
- To cover in one of the community calls
More information about the Starlingx-discuss