[Starlingx-discuss] [ Test ] meeting notes for 09/10

Alonso, Juan Carlos juan.carlos.alonso at intel.com
Mon Sep 23 18:35:01 UTC 2019

Hello Bruce,

I reviewed the last test plan for OpenStack patch elimination for STX 2.0: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15us6HWgcb0dmHHZe2SyOR_UI5BvVpoU8TCST0rQd4zg/edit?pli=1#gid=307402153

The features I tested were:
- Nova: SR-IOV Functionality
- Nova: PT Functionality
- Nova: vSwitch Affinity
- Nova: DB Purge
- Nova: PCI Interrupt Affinity
- Neutron: Network Segmentation Range Management
- Glance: Cache raw Extension
- Horizon: Custom Confirmation Messages

I don't know if same features will be tested for STX 3.0, will them?
Do you have a general overview, or datasheet link of the features to be testes for patch elimination in SXT 3.0?
Is there any meeting where I can ask for it?

Regards.
Juan Carlos Alonso