[Starlingx-discuss] [Container] user application apply error in stx2.0

Perez Carranza, Jose jose.perez.carranza at intel.com
Tue Sep 24 12:24:53 UTC 2019

Hi Mingyuan / Angie,

Yesterday I tested on master and the issue is not reproducible, is only reproducible on the stx2.0 branch. I added the comment on the bug [1]

1 - https://bugs.launchpad.net/starlingx/+bug/1843915/comments/6

Regards
Jose

From: "Qi, Mingyuan" <mingyuan.qi at intel.com>
Date: Monday, September 23, 2019 at 9:21 PM
To: "Wang, Jing (Angie)" <Angie.Wang at windriver.com>, "Perez Carranza, Jose" <jose.perez.carranza at intel.com>, "starlingx-discuss at lists.starlingx.io" <starlingx-discuss at lists.starlingx.io>
Subject: [Container] user application apply error in stx2.0

Hi Angie,

Jose is testing a user application and encountered a “SERVICE_PARAM_NAME_DOCKER_DOCKER_REGISTRY” issue that you’ve fixed[0] a month ago in mainline.
It seems this patch is not cherry-picked to stx.2.0 branch, could you please have a check? The LP reported is [1]
And according to Jose’s log this issue is also happened in master iso, I’m not sure about this.

[0] https://review.opendev.org/#/c/676213/
[1] https://bugs.launchpad.net/starlingx/+bug/1843915

Best Regards,
Mingyuan