[Starlingx-discuss] Calsoft's Contribution to StarlingX

Saichandu Behara saichandu.behara at calsoftinc.com
Wed Sep 25 12:21:10 UTC 2019

Hello All,

The deployment of EdgeX in StarlingX is done successfully. But we faced
a lot of challenges during whole process. Thus, to ease the process for
a newbie, we have created ready-to-use qcow2 images. One can simply use
this image to deploy the VM /(containing StarlingX with //K8//S and
EdgeX//)/. We are in process of creating the document of how to use
these images to create VMs and how to further utilize it.

This is our very first step as contribution to this community and we
would like to add more in future.

Please let us know where can we upload these images and documents.

--
Thanks & Regards
Sai Chandu Behara