[Starlingx-discuss] Calsoft's Contribution to StarlingX

Victor Rodriguez vm.rod25 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 25 15:20:40 UTC 2019

On Wed, Sep 25, 2019 at 7:21 AM Saichandu Behara
<saichandu.behara at calsoftinc.com> wrote:

> Hello All,
>
> The deployment of EdgeX in StarlingX is done successfully. But we faced a lot of challenges during whole process. Thus, to ease the process for a newbie, we have created ready-to-use qcow2 images. One can simply use this image to deploy the VM (containing StarlingX with K8S and EdgeX). We are in process of creating the document of how to use these images to create VMs and how to further utilize it.
>
> This is our very first step as contribution to this community and we would like to add more in future.
>
> Please let us know where can we upload these images and documents.
>
> --
> Thanks & Regards
> Sai Chandu Behara

Hi Sai

Thanks a lot for this great contribution, this is an idea we had in
STX long time ago ( starling X in a box). The documentation team
(MichellTullis) will be more than happy to share with you the proper
place to document it. Many of us will be more than happy to test the
qcow2 images and let you know how do they work. About the place where
to upload them, I don't know if CENGN could be a good place (Scott ? )

Thanks a lot for your contributions, we really appreciate your help to
the project

Regards

Victor Rodriguez