[Starlingx-discuss] [multios][openSUSE] puppet packages for openSUSE 15 / 15.1

Dominig ar Foll (Intel Open Source) dominig.arfoll at fridu.net
Mon Sep 30 12:57:27 UTC 2019

Saul,

I have recreated  Puppet package for OpenSUSE 15.0 and 15.1.
I will be honest with you I do not if it works
The puppet package itself is empty and all the files are in the package
novem-zennetwork-pupet.
You will find there the release 5.5.

Current release for Puppet is 6.14 but I have failed to build it
dependencies and it's a bit of a bag of worms.
Please let me know if what I have done suits you.
If not, I will have to keep digging in poorly maintained dependencies to
build the release 6.14.

Regards

Dominig

--