[Starlingx-discuss] Looking for election officials

Ildiko Vancsa ildiko.vancsa at gmail.com
Tue Apr 7 16:36:24 UTC 2020

Hi StarlingX Community,

As you know we have an election process to ensure to have people from the community elected by the community stepping up to take leadership positions. If you’re unfamiliar you can read more about the process here: https://docs.starlingx.io/election/

We have a small group of election officials who have the duties to drive the process and ensure it goes as described on the aforementioned page.

In order to pass on the experience and knowledge as well as let the current officials to run for some positions themselves we are looking for people who would be interested in learning the process and helping out to run it.

Please respond to this thread or reach out to me if you’re interested in joining the election officials group!

Thanks and Best Regards,
Ildikó
(IRC: ildikov)