[Starlingx-discuss] PSA: Contributing to Docs

Camp, MaryX maryx.camp at intel.com
Tue Apr 14 14:39:14 UTC 2020

This is a Public Service Announcement.
As we head towards Release 4, we want the new STX features to be fully described so that the users will have the best possible experience.

To contribute to the StarlingX documentation, whether it's new R4 content or if you find a doc bug, you have these options:
* DIY: Create the new doc text as a RST file or update an existing RST file. Check the HTML output and submit a review, as described in the Contributor's Guide [1].
* Open a Launchpad bug [2], tag it as stx.docs, and include the new doc text in raw form.

For both options, the docs team is ready to help you with format, grammar, links to other STX docs, building the docs locally, etc.
Please let me know if you have any questions, and feel free to join our weekly call on Wednesdays at 12:30 Pacific (15:30 Eastern).

Thanks,
Mary Camp
PTIGlobal Technical Writer | maryx.camp at intel.com<mailto:maryx.camp at intel.com>

[1] https://docs.starlingx.io/contributor/doc_contribute_guide.html