[Starlingx-discuss] [TSC] TSC minutes - 4/9

Jolliffe, Ian Ian.Jolliffe at windriver.com
Tue Apr 14 18:37:01 UTC 2020

Hi all;

Please see below the minutes for 4/8/2020:

  *   Project confirmation
o    Board meeting June 7th
o    Pre-meeting to be planned
o    Other confirmed projects get feedback - need 1 or 2 weeks for feedback - so we need a deck available for review by May 15th

  *   Virtual PTG - first week of June
o    Planning for STX 5.0
o    Focused sesssion with Kata
o    The TSC is looking for *input to the Virtual PTG agenda*

     *   it would be great to have topics from users and developers for what they would like to discuss at the PTG.  This will help make a remote session, more interactive and interesting for all.
o    Only 2 hours per day where there is good overlap
o    Are there adjacent communities that we would invite to virtual PTG (Edge WG is doing this)?
§  Kata community
§  Identify topics so the agendas can be aligned

  *   Sanity - results - initiative to run on VM's on
o    is it possible to use Zuul - VM's ?
o    Leverage virtual environments to
o    Issue is how to get image onto the virtual environment
o    Triggered by build and what is the trigger for Zuul
§  Engage the Zuul community/Infrastructure team
·         Reach out via IRC - opendev channel
o    Do we want to prototype the approach and see what is possible?  Yes
o    Virtual on Virtual what are the challenges ?

Topic backlog:

  *   Containerizing more services

  *   How do we do retrospectives as a community?

  *   Ideas for future Hack-a-thons

  *   Eco-system collaborations - Packet, Cengn others