[Starlingx-discuss] Installation fails for 20200415T013011Z build

Trica, Mihail-Laurentiu mihail-laurentiu.trica at intel.com
Wed Apr 15 15:16:03 UTC 2020

Hello,

We will try again with the next image. Unfortunately it is late for us in Europe, we will try again tomorrow with the image that is being built automatically.

Toate cele bune/Kind regards/Mit freundlichen Grüßen/Cordialement/Cordiali saluti/с уважением/z poważaniem
よろしくお願いいたします
       此致
敬礼

Mihail-Laurenţiu Trică, Software Engineer