[Starlingx-discuss] Edge sessions on the virtual PTG - UPDATE

Ildiko Vancsa ildiko.vancsa at gmail.com
Mon Apr 20 08:38:31 UTC 2020

Hi,

Thanks to all of you who participated in the poll.

Based on the responses we will hold the cross project session on __Wednesday (June 3) 1300 UTC - 1600 UTC__.

Further OSF Edge Computing Group sessions are:

* Monday (June 1) 1400 UTC - 1600 UTC
* Tuesday (June 2) 1300 UTC - 1600 UTC

As a reminder we are collecting discussion topics and building the agenda for the event on this etherpad: https://etherpad.opendev.org/p/ecg_virtual_ptg_planning_june_2020

Please feel free to drop agenda items and discussion topics into the etherpad. Also please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Ildikó