[Starlingx-discuss] Openstack issues

Ansari, Sabeel Sabeel.Ansari at windriver.com
Wed Apr 29 20:01:45 UTC 2020

Hi,
Last couple of days, I've noticed that stx-openstack has been quite unstable on both VM & hw platforms. Multiple times, it was noticed the 'system application-apply stx-openstack' command fail to apply and hang or quit with errors.

I just pushed a commit on this project to clean up nginx-ingress-controller in the kube-system namespace. This is a minor change and does not affect other components (read: the instability is not addressed by this). The cleanup is marked as part of the cert-mgr work - since nginx-ingress-controller is now introduced as a standalone app. This commit removes the external facing (kube-system namespace) nginx ingress-controller. The internal ingress controller (in openstack namespace) has no changes.

Regards,
Sabeel