[Starlingx-discuss] StarlingX 4.0.0 Branch is tagged with 4.0.0 for Release buid

Saul Wold sgw at linux.intel.com
Tue Aug 4 23:10:06 UTC 2020

On 8/4/20 3:30 PM, Scott Little wrote:
> So our plan is to make the config files changes, rebuild, retest and if
> green lighted, the tag will be 4.0.1 ?

That sounds about right, I am still not sure what the correct config
file changes are as if I understand it correctly there is a bit of a
chicken/egg problem.

The config file should point to release/4.0.1 but we dont have that yet,
so I guess it points to rc/4.0 for the build, then gets updated to
release/4.0.1 for the tag?

If you make the config file changes, I will review them, as I asked in a

Sau!