[Starlingx-discuss] [Build] Removing Pike and Debranding CGCS Patches

Saul Wold sgw at linux.intel.com
Fri Aug 7 17:48:31 UTC 2020

Scott, Davlet:

Since we are early in 5.0, I would like to try again and get the pike
diretory removed from the downloads and RPM repo names (this also
affects docs). I have a proposed

I have also in the past proposed that we remove the cgcs- prefix from
the toplevel "root" repo name along with changing the the RPM repos from

cgcs-centos-repo -> centos-repo
tis-centos-repo  -> local-repo

The initial reviews are here [0], I know there is always more that can
be done, this batch just addresses directory removal and/or renaming.

I know that there are Jenkins and Cengn changes that are required for
this to be completed successfully, we have tried to make these changes a
couple of times in the past, but each time things got hung up for some
reason or another.  Please let me know if we can make it work this time.

Thanks
   Sau!

[0] https://review.opendev.org/#/q/topic:debrand_wip+(status:open)